THREADLIFT | CHICAGO, IL
"I went to Alison for my Morpheus8 treatment, and she was so great in walking me through the treatment. I did notice an almost immediate improvement in the texture of my skin!"
MORPHEUS8 is an innovative minimally-invasive technology for skin resurfacing and skin remodeling. Morpheus8 works by stimulating collagen and elastin to tighten the skin, improve skin tone and texture, and remove YEARS off your skin's appearance!
We are one of the few med spas in Chicago with Morpheus8. Contact our office today for a complimentary consultation and find out if Morphues8 is right for you!
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive, in-office treatment that combines micro-needling and radiofrequency to stimulate collagen production in the deep layers of the skin. It can probe deeper into the skin than any other micro-needling device.
The Morpheus8 treatment is excellent for:
- Increasing the firmness and elasticity of your skin
- Reducing the risk of hyperpigmentation, improving your overall skin tone
- Reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Acne scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Morpheus8 is most commonly used on the lower face and neck. It also works on the face and body areas that exhibit wrinkles, lax skin, scarring, stretch marks, or discoloration. This can include the jawline, abdomen, and buttocks.
Additionally, there is minimal downtime to receiving this treatment. Each treatment can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and is customized to your specific concerns.
What are Morpheus8 Benefits?
Why do people love Morpheus8?
- Increases collagen production
- Safe on all skin types
- Skin tightening benefits without surgery
- Minimal downtime
- Treats active acne and acne scars
- Tightens skins
- Treats stretch marks
Before Your Morpheus8 Treatment
To prepare for your treatment, you should avoid skin irritation such as direct sun exposure, sunbathing, or tanning because you will feel increased heat sensation. Additionally, you should:
- Stop the use of topical irritant products 2-3 days before your treatment. This includes retinol and tretinoin.
- Arrive at your appointment with clean skin (no makeup, lotions, perfume, jewelry, or other skin products on the area being treated).
- Be aware that if you have a pacemaker or any metal in your body near the treatment area, you are not a candidate for this treatment.
Recommended At Home Skin Products Following Your Morpheus8 Treatment
Once your in-office Morpheus8 treatment is finished, it's essential to continue to take good care of your skin at home. You've already invested in your treatment, so an at-home skin regimen is recommended to enhance your healing and skin results! Here are some of our favorite recommendations:
- ZO GROWTH FACTOR SERUM is a plant and enzymatically derived growth factor that restores hydration and improves firmness and elasticity, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. 93% of patients experienced improvement after 12 weeks of use.
- ZO EXFOLIATING POLISH exfoliates dead skin and debris with micronized oxide crystals to smooth and brighten skin.
- SKINCEUTICALS CE FERULIC is a must-have daytime antioxidant that protects against environmental damage, increases firmness, and brightens skin.
- ELTA MD FOAMING FACIAL WASH is a gentle foaming enzyme cleanser that reduces inflammation and loosens impurities on the skin and in the pores
- ELTA MD SUNBETTER SPF is 100% mineral SPF that is water-resistant and protects against UV, blue light, pollution, and infrared radiation. It also acts as a primer and blurs skin imperfections.
Professional face treatments can improve facial skin imperfections for a youthful, glowing complexion.
Laser & Skin Treatments
The most advanced laser technology & skin rejuvenation treatments for almost every skin type & condition.
Non-Surgical body contouring procedures to help firm, tighten and tone.
Cosmetic Injections & Dermal Fillers
Treat fine lines and wrinkles with BOTOX® injections. Dermal fillers contour and add volume to the face, lips, cheeks or hands to enhance your natural features.
PRP (platlet rich plasma) therapy for hair loss.
Medical Grade Skincare Products
Medical grade skin care products for every skin type.
By Chicago Aesthetics |
By Chicago Aesthetics |
By Chicago Aesthetics |
By Alayna Olivas-Loera |
Get A Complimentary Consultation (A $75 Value)
Get Your Complimentary Consultation
Please submit your information below or contact our office directly to schedule your free consultation!
Copyright 2023 Chicago Breast and Body Aesthetics
*Results may vary from patient to patient. At Chicago Aesthetics & Wellness nor treatment is promised to provide permanent results. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied.