Lip Filler Injections | Chicago Med Spa
Lip Augmentation with Dermal Filler Injections
At Chicago Aesthetics, we offer Lip Enhancement injections using temporary dermal fillers to enhance lips. The results are natural, full, and plump-looking lips. Contact us today for an appointment with our trained lip filler injectors.
What is a Lip Augmentation?
Lip fillers such as Restylane Kysse or Juvederm Volbella may be injected and can have the following benefits:
- Restore loss volume or add fullness to lips
- Smooth and soften fine lines around the lips
- Correct asymmetry of the lips
- Restylane® Kysse is a new FDA-approved hyaluronic acid (HA) lip filler designed to enhance lip volume and minimize the appearance of fine lines above the upper lip with a natural look and feel.
Juvederm Volbella XC
- Juvederm Volbella is used to treat and soften fine loves above the lips.
- Juvederm Ultra XC or Juvederm Volbella XC is used to plump, and add volume to the lips
Lip Injections Post Treatment Tips
Following your lip enhancement, you should avoid the following for at least 24 hours post treatment:
- Excessive sun exposure or heat
- Strenuous exercise
- Applying product or makeup to the treated area
LIP FILLER FAQ
Lip fillers injected into the lips are safe if done by an experienced injector using FDA-approved dermal fillers. There are some possible side effects including bruising, swelling and redness in the treated areas. These side effects should go away within a couple weeks.
If lip fillers need to be removed due to incorrect placement, filler migration (movement of filler outside the injected area), Hylenex may be used to dissolve the filler.
Prior to your treatment, you will receive some topical numbing cream applied on the lips to help with any discomfort.
Lip injections are temporary and dissolve naturally over time. Most lip fillers such as Restylane Kysse and Juvederm Volbella may last between 6-12 months.
Following your lip filler injection, treatment, you can expect to have some redness and swelling of the lips. You can expect 1-3 days of redness, swelling. Your final results should be seen in 2 weeks following your treatment.
The cost of your Lip Augmentation filler injection treatment can range between $600 to $800 per syringe depending on the product used.