MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS | CHICAGO, IL
Lose Weight Safely With Medical Weight Loss
"For years I struggled with my weight and tried every diet known. Nothing worked until I got help from a doctor who helped me lose weight safely and for good!"
Medical weight loss is a physician-directed weight loss program that utilizes a variety of treatment therapies to help you reach your weight loss goals.
Contact our office today for a complimentary consultation and find out if our medical weight loss program is right for you!
What is medical weight loss?
It is no secret that being overweight is associated with many health risks. Losing weight is the first step in living a healthier life. Evidence shows that people who lose weight gradually and steadily are more successful in keeping it off. With the help of a trained physician, we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Our weight loss program is individually customized and highly personalized based on your individual goals. Your treatment plan may include a combination of nutritional advice, lifestyle recommendations, prescription medication, vitamin therapy, and hormone optimization.
A personalized combination of these modalities may be right for you. All of these treatments can also help you maintain your weight loss.
It is safe to lose about 15% of your weight over a period of 3 months if you are being monitored by a physician.
Am I a good candidate for medical weight loss?
Most, if not all patients are candidates. However, because of the nature of the medications that may be used for treatment, our doctors have to be sure that any side effects that rarely occur are closely monitored for. Certain untreated medical conditions can prevent one some therapies but an alternative treatment can almost always be implemented. Examples of these conditions might be uncontrolled hypertension or diabetes. A close review of your medical history, blood pressure, blood examination, and your personal goals will help determine your candidacy for the program.
Does insurance cover the program costs?
Our practice does not work directly with insurance companies, however, we are happy to provide all the necessary documentation you need so you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
We advise you to check with your individual insurance provider.
What is included in the medical weight loss plan?
- Nutritional Advice - Our physicians are specifically trained to discuss your nutrition and how to create a plan that works best for your body in regards to maximizing your health and reducing health issues like inflammation, high cholesterol or blood pressure. Our personal trainers are also extensively trained to provide guidance on how to adjust your diet to help you lose weight or gain muscle.
- Prescription Medication - There are several different medications that can be prescribed to help you in your journey to attain your weight loss goals. Though not a substitute for a proper nutrition and exercise plan, your results can be amplified and be made more efficient by combining a solid diet and exercise plan with prescription medication under a physician’s guidance.
- Hormone Optimization - Our physicians are certified and trained in hormone replacement therapy
- Non Surgical Body Contouring - We offer the latest non-surgical fat reduction treatment SculpSure available to patients to get rid of stubborn fat when diet and exercise options have been exhausted (for an additional cost).
- Surgical Body Contouring - Sometimes when a patient undergoes extreme weight loss they are left with excess skin and surgical body contouring may be recommended.
How do I get started?
We offer a free 15 minute phone consultation with a weight loss physician to discuss the program and whether it might be right for you. Get started in three easy steps!
- Step 1: Call to get your FREE 15 minute phone consultation. You'll speak with with a weight loss physician to discuss the program and whether it might be right for you.
- Step 2: Lab Work & Medical Evaluation. Schedule an appointment by calling our office 312-846-1629. During your consultation, your provider will discuss your health goals and will determine if you are an appropriate candidate. If you are a good candidate, a full health and hormone panel is done through a simple blood test, sometimes it can be done the same day so no additional visit is needed.
- Step 3: Review the Results & Treatment Plan. Once the results are back in 2 weeks, our office will schedule a follow-up appointment where your provider will review the results with you in detail along with a recommended treatment plan.
Call our office 312-846-1629 to get your free consultation today.
Professional face treatments can improve facial skin imperfections for a youthful, glowing complexion.
Laser & Skin Treatments
The most advanced laser technology & skin rejuvenation treatments for almost every skin type & condition.
Non-Surgical body contouring procedures to help firm, tighten and tone.
Cosmetic Injections & Dermal Fillers
Treat fine lines and wrinkles with BOTOX® injections. Dermal fillers contour and add volume to the face, lips, cheeks or hands to enhance your natural features.
PRP (platlet rich plasma) therapy for hair loss.
Medical Grade Skincare Products
Medical grade skin care products for every skin type.
By Chicago Aesthetics |
By Chicago Aesthetics |
By Chicago Aesthetics |
By Alayna Olivas-Loera |
Get A Complimentary Consultation (A $75 Value)
Get Your Complimentary Consultation
Please submit your information below or contact our office directly to schedule your free consultation!