CHEMICAL PEELs | CHICAGO MED SPA
Professional Chemical Peels by PCA Skin®
"I wouldn't trust anyone with my Botox without at least 10 years of experience performing injections. You only get one face so why risk it? I absolutely love my injector at Chicago Aesthetics!"
Our chemical peels are customized to your skin type. Everyone’s skin is unique and our trained skin experts will recommend the appropriate treatment protocol for you. Our professional chemical peels use only medical-grade products by PCA Skin®.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation at Chicago Aesthetics to see if peels are right for you!
Benefits of Chemical Peels by
Chemical Peels by PCA Skin are superficial peels specially formulated to address all types of skin concerns with minimal irritation or downtime. Even sensitive skin types can get a peel.
A professional peel can help speed up your natural cell turnover process and gradually improve the appearance and texture of facial skin. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce skin discoloration for a more even skin tone
- Softer, brighter, smoother skin
- Improve acne and prevent future breakouts
Chemical Peels for Glowing Skin
Facial peel treatments can help minimize the appearance of surface lines, smooth out rough skin texture, aid in clearing acne and help fade hyper-pigmentation.
Chemical peels can be accompanied by a PCA post-procedure solution kit following your treatment, to help minimize downtime and enhance your results!
Best Chemical Peels Customized to Your Skin Type
Sensi Peel® is a unique chemical peels option for all patients, including those with sensitive skin. This universal 6% TCA solution will improve surface texture and brighten the skin while helping promote an even skin tone. This multi-faceted and skin-brightening treatment is an excellent option for sensitive skin and higher Fitzpatrick skin types.
- Improves surface texture and brightens skin
- Promotes an even skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Specially formulated to treat maturing skin, Ultra Peel® is also appropriate for many other skin types, conditions, and sensitivities. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion.
- Reduces dark spots and other forms of discoloration
- Promotes an even skin tone and clear complexion
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
PCA Peel® Hydroquinone Free
This enhanced Jessner’s solution is ideal for more sensitive skin types, darker skin tones, or those allergic to or sensitive to hydroquinone. This treatment will help to rejuvenate and improve the appearance of breakout-prone skin while also promoting an even, bright skin tone.
- Ideal for more sensitive skin types, ethnic skin, or those allergic to or sensitive to hydroquinone
- Improve the appearance of breakout-prone skin
- Brighten and even out skin tone
PCA Peel® with Hydroquinone
This enhanced peel formula is for those who want an even skin tone and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone. It’s a great option for those with dark spots caused by past breakouts.
- Even skin tone and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone
- Promote an even skin tone and a clear complexion
PCA Post Procedure Solution Kit
The post procedure kit by PCA Skin is available at our med spa. The skin kit is designed to soothe and hydrate the skin after a chemical peel and enhance your results.
Following your treatment you should avoid:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and high temperatures such as hot showers, hot tubs, saunas
- Avoid swimming
- Excessive sweating
- Exfoliation of the treated areas
How many chemical peel treatments will I need?
The number of chemical peel treatments will depend on your skin concern. Your provider will develop a plan that works for you.