HYDRAFACIAL | CHICAGO MED SPA
Get The Hydrafacial Glow
The Hydrafacial is a non-invasive skin treatment that improves skin health and addresses individual skin concerns with specialized serums to give the ultimate glow. Unlike regular facials, the Hydrafacial device allows for deeper penetration. Cleanse and extract with Hydrafacial for longer lasting results.
At Chicago Aesthetics, we offer Hydrafacials. Contact us today for a hydrafacial appointment with one of our estheticians!
What is a Hydrafacial?
The Hydrafacial is a very popular facial treatment in Chicago that cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates the skin all in one session without any downtime. The Hydrafacial utilizes a multi-step treatment that extracts impurities, removes dead skin, and infuses the face with customized skin serums like hylauronic acid to moisturize the skin. Your skin will appear smoother and brighter, giving you an immediate Hydrafacial glow!
- Deep Cleansing Action: Effectively extracts impurities, ensuring a thorough cleanse deep within your skin's layers.
- Customized Serum Infusion: Tailors a blend of serums and boosters specifically to meet your unique skin needs.
- Fine Line and Wrinkle Reduction: Targets and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, more youthful look.
- Enhanced Skin Texture and Tone: Actively works to refine skin texture and enhance tone, combating dullness for a vibrant, radiant complexion.
- Pore Size, Acne, and Congestion Improvement: Effectively reduces pore size, clears acne, and alleviates skin congestion for a clearer, healthier skin surface.
- Overall Healthier Skin Appearance: Promotes a visibly healthier, more rejuvenated skin appearance, leaving you with a glowing, revitalized look.
Hydrafacial: tailored for your skin
Hydrafacial Express: $250
- Cleanse + Peel - Reveals a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and resurfacing.
- Extract + Hydrate - Removes debris & build up from pores with painless vortex suction. Nourish & hydrate quench skin.
- Fuse + Protect - Infuses skin with antioxidants & peptides increasing skin’s hydration & leaving you with a healthy glow.
Hydrafacial Deluxe: $295
Our Deluxe Hydrafacial treatment includes a customized booster to address your skincare needs. We end the treatment with LED light therapy to further boost results.
Hydrafacial Platinum: $375
The ultimate HydraFacial experience. Begin the detoxification process with Lymphatic Drainage. Followed by HydraFacial to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, extract and hydrate the skin while addressing your specific skin concern with a Booster of your choice. This treatment concludes with (red or blue) LED light therapy to further boost results.
Hydrafacial Platinum Boosters & ADD ONS
Our customized Hydrafacial skin serums contain hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and other beneficial nutrients for glowing, healthy skin.
Contains vitamin C, alpha arbutin, & bearberry extract
Brightens and balances skin tone while minimizing the appearance of dark spots and sun spots
Contains Hydrafacial peptide complex Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhances skin elasticity
Contains growth factor & peptide complex Designed to boost collagen and elastin production, diminish the appearance of fine lines, captures and removes toxins and irritants
Contains soybean extract, hyaluronic acid, multiple peptide complex
Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, improve skin firmness & volume. Formulated to treat aging concerns from frown lines, smile lines & forehead lines while simultaneously hydrating the skin
Contains salicylic acid & green tea extract Aids in reducing oil production, congestion, & appearance of pores
Removes toxic buildup to decrease inflammation, reduce internal facial build up, & overall optimize skin health. Results in beautiful smooth & sculpted appearance.
Helps reduce inflammation, improve circulation, & stimulate collagen/elastin production.
Targets and disrupts p. acne bacteria, improves the appearance of oily and congested skin.
- Cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates the scalp and hair follicles
- Removes dirt, oil, flakes, dead skin cells and impurities from the surface of the scalp and from hair follicles
- Stimulates scalp circulation
- Infuses the scalp and hair follicles with growth factors and skin proteins to promote the appearance of healthier, thicker, fuller-looking hair
A gentle lip add on treatment that includes a blend of beneficial oils, antioxidants and vitamins including Aloe, Paeonia and Vitamins A, C, and E.
- Lightly plumps lips
- Gently exfoliates to smooth lips
- Hydrates lips
Hydrates and brightens the eyes for a refreshed and renewed look.
• Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract: Antioxidant that helps with anti-aging and skin smoothing properties.
• Mucor Miehei Extract: Provides improved skin smoothness, clarity, and overall brightness and skin hydration.
• Arnica Montana Flower Extract: Helps with inflammation and puffiness.
• Sodium Hyaluronate: Boosts skin hydration.
Hydrafacial Post Treatment Tips
Following your hydrafacial treatment, you can resume your normal activities. Some patients may experience some slight redness but this should go away by the next day. In order to maintain your results, it is recommended you get a hydrafacial treatment once a month.
Hydrafacial Frequently Asked Questions
Professional face treatments can improve facial skin imperfections for a youthful, glowing complexion.
Laser & Skin Treatments
The most advanced laser technology & skin rejuvenation treatments for almost every skin type & condition.
Non-Surgical body contouring procedures to help firm, tighten and tone.
Cosmetic Injections & Dermal Fillers
Treat fine lines and wrinkles with BOTOX® injections. Dermal fillers contour and add volume to the face, lips, cheeks or hands to enhance your natural features.
PRP (platlet rich plasma) therapy for hair loss.
Medical Grade Skincare Products
Medical grade skin care products for every skin type.
*Results may vary from patient to patient. At Chicago Aesthetics & Wellness no treatment is promised to provide permanent results. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied.
Get Your Complimentary Consultation
Please submit your information below or contact our office directly to schedule your free consultation!