BOTOX OR DYSPORT INJECTIONS | CHICAGO, IL
Reduce the Appearance of
Wrinkles with Botox® or
"I wouldn't trust anyone with my Botox without at least ten years of experience performing injections. You only get one face, so why risk it? I love my injector at Chicago Aesthetics!"
BOTOX injections has many benefits. Injections in the facial area can help you look younger and more rested so you can be more confident!
Chicago Aesthetics Med Spa physician and nurse injectors are trained and have a combined 30 years of experience. Our med spa offers a wide range of injectable treatments, including dermal fillers, wrinkle relaxing injections, and non-surgical facelifts.
1. Reduced Wrinkles: Botox injections are primarily known for temporarily reducing the appearance of wrinkles in the facial area. Common areas treated include the forehead, crow’s feet, between the eyebrows and the eyes (crows feet). Other areas where Botox can be injected include the neck, jaw, chin, and nose.
2. Improved Self-Confidence: Botox can help improve your self-confidence by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and aging signs.
3. Improved Mood: Research has shown that Botox can help improve your mood and reduce stress and anxiety.
4. Reduced Risk of Headaches: Botox can help reduce the frequency and intensity of headaches and migraines in some people.
5. Reduced Jaw Tension: Botox can be used to reduce the tension in your jaw muscles, helping to reduce pain and strain caused by clenching or grinding your teeth.
6. Improved Skin: Botox injections can help improve the texture and tone of your skin by increasing collagen production and reducing the appearance of age spots and wrinkles.
What Causes Wrinkles?
Dynamic wrinkles are caused by repeated muscle movements and develop over time with your natural aging process.
Wrinkles can be either static or dynamic. Static is formed when the tissues are constantly relaxed, and frequent muscle movements cause dynamic. When targeted to a specific area, neuromodulators will block the nerve stimulation to its muscles. This will result in muscle release and an eventually dramatic improvement on frown lines formed between the eyebrows, crow’s feet at the eyes corner, forehead lines, and lines around your lips.
Carefully placed injections using BOTOX or Dysport temporarily paralyze the muscles responsible for these wrinkles, allowing the skin to smooth and soften for a rejuvenated appearance. Cosmetic injections are a non-surgical procedure; technical skill and training are very important when choosing your injector.
How are BOTOX® injections performed?
- During your initial consultation appointment, your injector will first establish whether the treatment is suitable for you. For instance, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an allergy, you should avoid getting treated.
- Your injector will discuss any particular areas of concern, identify the specific injection points, and determine the recommended dosage.
- Your injector will prepare the treatment and directly inject the designated points with a fine needle.
- A follow up appointment may be needed two weeks following your appointment to administer any touch ups.
What is the difference between Botox & Dysport?
There is very little difference between Botox and Dysport; both are neurotoxins used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Botox & Dysport work by relaxing the muscles and preventing those muscles from contracting, so they don’t react when you smile, laugh or frown. The result keeps wrinkles from forming.
There are subtle differences between Botox & Dysport. Perhaps the most significant difference you’ll notice between Botox and Dysport is the number of units required for your treatment. Dysport is more diluted than Botox, which means you’ll receive more dosage units if you use Dysport. It is roughly three units of 1 unit of Botox.
Some patients also state that Dysport may set in faster than Botox.
“It’s important to note both products work very well,” says Dr. Batista. “When deciding which one is best for you, it comes down to patient preference.”
BOTOX injections can help with facial slimming.
How can Botox injections be used for facial slimming? Botox in the masseters can be used to slim the face and help create the upside-down triangle that everyone wants. The use of dermal filler injections can also help enhance the facial slimming effect.
Get Your Complimentary Consultation
Please submit your information below or contact our office directly to schedule your free consultation!