Cellulite reduction | Chicago Med Spa
Cellulite Reduction Treatment with TempSure® Firm
TempSure Firm is a cellulite treatment that uses a combination of radiofrequency heat along with a specialized massage head to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite with no downtime.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation and see if TempSure Firm cellulite treamtments are right for you.
Although cellulite is completely normal and harmless, the infamous ‘cottage cheese’ appearance can feel unseemly. Chicago Aesthetics providers offer TempSure Firm, a cutting-edge treatment for cellulite that can create a smoother, cellulite-free appearance with only a few treatments and zero downtime!
How Does TempSure Firm Work For Cellulite?
Cellulite is caused by enlarged fat cells trapped between stiffened tissue bands beneath the skin creating a dimpled appearance. Cellulite is very common and affects about 85% of women and even some men.
TempSure Firm is a newer, non-invasive technology that uses a combination of radiofrequency heating and a specialized massage head tool to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite. The result? Your skin appears to be smoother and evenly textured.
How To Prepare for Your TempSure Firm Cellulite Treatment
- Hydrate! Drink water several days before your treatment and avoid alcohol.
- Shave any dense hair on the area(s) being treated.
- Wear comfortable clothes. Do not wear constrictive clothing.
- Make sure the areas being treated are free of any open lesions or infections.
Post-Treatment Instructions for TempSure Firm Cellulite Treatment
- If your skin is slightly pink or red, avoid hot water until subsided.
- Soothing non-irritating moisturizers may be used.
- Use sunblock with UVA and UVB protection with SPF 30 or greater to prevent sun damage.
- It is recommended to maintain your weight. Gaining excess weight will compromise treatments.
- Exercise will enhance your results.
- Once your treatment plan is complete, maintenance treatments are recommended every six months.
TEMPSURE FIRM faq
For best results, a series of 5 to 8 sessions are recommended depending on the severity of your cellulite.
Maintenance treatments may also be recommended.
The actual treatment time per area can take anywhere from 7-15 minutes. The total time will depend on how many areas you are treating.
No! Patients are very comfortable during the treatment. The specialized massage head feels like a warm deep tissue massage.
There is no downtime after your treatment. You should keep the treated areas out of the sun or wear sunscreen.
You may begin to see your TempSure Firm results and gradual improvement with each treatment. Full results should appear within a few weeks of your cellulite treatment.
The cost of your TempSure Firm cellulite treatment in Chicago is $600 to $700 per treatment depending on what areas need treatment and how many treatments you need. Discounts are offered for treatment packages. We customize each treatment plan to each individual patient. At Chicago Aesthetics Med Spa, we have a variety of different treatments available that can be combined to give our patients the best results.
Our practice works with several financing options and payment plans to fit with your personal budget.
Our office works with several financing options and payment plans to fit with your personal budget.