Chemical Peel | Chicago Med Spa
Professional Chemical Peels by PCA Skin®
Our chemical peels are customized to your skin type. Everyone’s skin is unique and our trained skin experts will recommend the appropriate treatment protocol for you. Our professional chemical peels use only medical-grade products by PCA Skin®. Contact us for a complimentary consultation at Chicago Aesthetics to see if peels are right for you!
Benefits of Chemical Peels by PCA Skin®
Chemical Peels by PCA Skin are superficial peels specially formulated to address all types of skin concerns with minimal irritation or downtime. Even sensitive skin types can get a peel.
A professional peel can help speed up your natural cell turnover process and gradually improve the appearance and texture of facial skin. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce skin discoloration for a more even skin tone
- Softer, brighter, smoother skin
- Improve acne and prevent future breakouts
Chemical Peels for Glowing Skin
Facial peel treatments can help minimize the appearance of surface lines, smooth out rough skin texture, aid in clearing acne and help fade hyper-pigmentation.
Chemical peels can be accompanied by a PCA post-procedure solution kit following your treatment, to help minimize downtime and enhance your results!
Chemical Peels Customized to Your Skin Type
Sensi Peel® is a unique chemical peel option for all patients, including those with sensitive skin. This universal 6% TCA solution will improve surface texture and brighten the skin while helping promote an even skin tone. This multi-faceted and skin-brightening treatment is an excellent option for sensitive skin and higher Fitzpatrick skin types.
- Improves surface texture and brightens skin
- Promotes an even skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Specially formulated to treat maturing skin, Ultra Peel® is also appropriate for many other skin types, conditions, and sensitivities. It helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion.
- Reduces dark spots and other forms of discoloration
- Promotes an even skin tone and clear complexion
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
PCA Peel® Hydroquinone Free
This enhanced Jessner’s solution is ideal for more sensitive skin types, darker skin tones, or those allergic to or sensitive to hydroquinone. This treatment will help to rejuvenate and improve the appearance of breakout-prone skin while also promoting an even, bright skin tone.
- Ideal for more sensitive skin types, ethnic skin, or those allergic to or sensitive to hydroquinone
- Improve the appearance of breakout-prone skin
- Brighten and even out skin tone
PCA Peel® with Hydroquinone
This enhanced peel formula is for those who want an even skin tone and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone. It’s a great option for those with dark spots caused by past breakouts.
- Even skin tone and have no sensitivity to hydroquinone
- Promote an even skin tone and a clear complexion
PCA Post Procedure Solution Kit
The post procedure kit by PCA Skin is available at our med spa. The skin kit is designed to soothe and hydrate the skin after a chemical peel and enhance your results.
Following your treatment you should avoid:
- Avoid direct sun exposure and high temperatures such as hot showers, hot tubs, saunas
- Avoid swimming
- Excessive sweating
- Exfoliation of the treated areas
How many peel treatments will I need?
The number of treatments will depend on your skin concern. Your provider will develop a plan that works for you.
Chemical Peels FAQs
Peels help treat many different skin conditions.
Each peel treatment can take about 30 to 45 minutes.
There is little to no downtime following your chemical peel treatment. You may experience redness, sensitivity and some mild flaking following your treatment. This can last for a few days.
- Do not wear make-up the day of the treatment
- Apply moisturizer 1-2 times daily to help decrease the appearance of flaking
- Do not pick or peel any flaking skin to avoid hyperpigmentation
- Avoid any topical or over-the-counter medications up to 1 week following your treatment to minimize irritation
It's important to follow your treatment protocol for the best results.
Yes peels can be done year-round, even in the summer. Your treatment provider may recommend you avoid direct sunlight immediately after your treatment. You will also need to avoid tanning beds for up to two weeks.
The cost of a single chemical peel treatment can range between $175-$200.
We also offer packages of three chemical peels or more for a discounted rate.
At Chicago Aesthetics Med Spa, we have a variety of different treatments available that can be combined to give our patients the best results.
Our practice works with several financing options and payment plans to fit with your personal budget.
Our office works with several financing options and payment plans to fit with your personal budget.
Why Choose Chicago Aesthetics Med Spa
Dr. Tatiana Batista
Board Certified Physician & Medical Aesthetics Director
Certified Esthetician & Laser Specialist