MORPHEUS8 | CHICAGO, IL
"I wouldn't trust anyone with my Botox without at least 10 years of experience performing injections. You only get one face so why risk it? I absolutely love my injector at Chicago Aesthetics!"
What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive, in-office treatment that combines micro-needling and radiofrequency to stimulate collagen production in the deep layers of the skin. It has the ability to probe deeper into the skin than any other micro-needling device.
The Morpheus8 treatment is great for:
- Increasing the firmness and elasticity of your skin
- Reducing the risk of hyperpigmentation, improving your overall skin tone
- Reducing the appearance of scars and stretchmarks.
Morpheus8 is most commonly used on the lower face and neck. It also works on areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, lax skin, scarring, stretchmarks, or discoloration. This can include the jawline, abdomen, and buttocks.
Additionally, there is minimal downtime to receiving this treatment. Each treatment can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and is customized to your specific concerns.
- Increase collagen production
- Safe on all skin tones
- Skin tightening benefits without surgery and minimal downtime
- Treats active acne and acne scars
- Lifts and tones for younger looking skin
Before your Morpheus8 treatment
To prepare for your treatment, you should avoid skin irritation such as direct sun exposure, sunbathing, or tanning because you will feel increased heat sensation. Additionally, you should:
- Stop the use of irritant topical products 2-3 days before your treatment. This includes retinol and tretinoin.
- Arrive to your appointment with clean skin (no makeup, lotions, perfume, jewelry, or other skin products on the area being treated).
- Be aware that if you have a pacemaker or any metal in your body near the treatment area, you are not a candidate for this treatment.
Get A Complimentary Consultation (A $50 Value)
Get Your Complimentary Consultation
Please submit your information below or contact our office directly to schedule your free consultation!