Today there are many different types of injectable fillers it’s hard to know which one is right for you. There are fillers that are specifically formulated for different parts of the face and body. Luckily our advanced cosmetic injectors will be able to recommend which dermal filler is best for your desired goal. Here are our top recommended fillers and their common applications:
- Restylane L – This is one of the original fillers from Galderma. It’s a versatile filler that can be used for almost all indications. Lasts about 6-9 months.
- Restylane Lyft – Great for deep lines and wrinkles.
- Restylane Silk – This is a great filler for lips or tear troughs.
- Restylane Defyne & Refyne – These versatile fillers are made for parts of the face that move and have a lower risk of lumpiness than other fillers. These fillers are great for superficial lines, lips and tear troughs.
- Restylane Kysse – One of the newer fillers at Chicago Aesthetics. This is a smooth, long-lasting filler specifically made for lip injections.
- Restylane Contour is the newest filler and is specially formulated for the cheeks.
- Juvederm Ultra / Ultra Plus – very versatile filler to fill in wrinkles like the nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm Voluma – a long-lasting filler to plump the cheeks (lasts up to 2 years!).
- Juvederm Volbella – very fine filler to smooth lines around the mouth and gently plump the lips.
- Juvederm Vollure – this is a very smooth injection that is great for lower face wrinkles like the nasolabial folds and marionette lines, also used along the jawline for a subtle lift.
- Sculptra – This filler is a collagen stimulator and is typically used in the neck and décolletage area. Sculptra can also be used for subtle butt augmentation or to fill out dimples or hip dips.
Each of these fillers meets our highest standards of safety and efficacy. It’s important to seek an experienced cosmetic injector that is familiar with the facial anatomy. Contact us for a complimentary consultation with one of our injectors to see which filler is right for you.