MICRONEEDLING | CHICAGO AESTHETICS MED SPA
Microneedling by SkinPen® treatments can give you clear, younger looking skin
"I come in every month for microneedling treatment because my face has never looked better - I love Alison!"
Microneedling is a skin rejuvenation treatment that involves the use of an electric, wireless skin needling device with a disposable tip made up of 14 surgical grade stainless steel needles that will create micro channels to stimulate the body's wound healing process and in turn will increase blood flow and create new collagen and elastin.
Here at Chicago Aesthetics we offer the only FDA approved microneedling device by SkinPen approved to treat the face, hands, and neck.
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a skin treatment procedure helps build collagen and elastin by creating “micro-injuries” to the skin which stimulates the healing process.
Microneedling is safe on all skin types and treats many skin conditions including:
- Acne scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Skin texture
- Stretch marks
Microneedling treatment by SkinPen is safe and effective and works on all skin types. Here are some benefits:
- The procedure is quick and easy with minimal downtime
- Results continue to improve over time. Most people need a few sessions for the most noticeable results.
- Improves the appearance of skin quality and texture. Many patients experience a radiant glow and big improvement in the look of their skin
- 94% of patients noticed an improvement in how their wrinkles looked in their treated area one month post procedure.
Microneedling Frequently Asked Questions
Microneedling Before & After Photos
*Disclaimer: Results are not guaranteed and will vary from patient to patient.
Get Your Complimentary Consultation
Please submit your information below or contact our office directly to schedule your free consultation!